Been using Vivaldi almost exclusively for more than three weeks now …

• ... and I have to say I really like it. I'm coming from Firefox, which I have used for more years than I care to admit (even had a different name back then). But lately Firefox began to hang up and stutter a lot after it had been opened for too long, even with not too many tabs opened. I didn't like Chrome, which I tried on several occasions, but I can't put my finger on exactly why not. I stumbled across Vivaldi quite by accident, decided to give a whirl, and here I am. It really didn't take much to get used to, and importing my bookmarks from Firefox was a snap. Everything imported exactly how they were set up in Firefox. I really like the menu system, the sidebar and tab stacking but I haven't gotten into too many other things yet. Most of my addons, which I got from the Chrome store, but at least one exhibits quirky behavior - Lastpass. I attribute it to being optimized more for Chrome. I'm not a big fan of having two tabs open on startup (start page and home page) but I got around that by having it open where it closed. It seems to disappear to minimize whenever I update my graphics drivers (nVidia GTX 960) and sometimes after Windows 10 updates, and they won't maximize right away. It usually comes back after I fiddle with it for a while, but I'm not sure why. Not a big deal. I figure it's a known bug and will fixed sooner or later. Vivaldi is fast, hasn't locked up on me and seems to render all the sites I visit just fine. This browser is seriously good. I cannot wait to explore it more as I go along. I'm about 95% ready to use it as my default browser, and I'm sure I will after a while. It's pretty much the only one I use now, except when I need Lastpass for a number of things. I am very pleased so far with Vivaldi.

And to make matters better, Lastpass is working in the most recent developer builds of Vivaldi!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.