1.0.435.46 starts in fullscreen, keys or mouse do nothing.

• Hi all. This is my first post so I'll introduce myself promptly. I've been Opera user since version 7.xx. I also had been using Opera at work as my e-mail client for 6 years and loved it. Unfortunately it got broken somewhere around version 11. Too bad because I think there hasn't been a better email client ever since. I'd be glad to share my experiences with it as I really hope vivaldi email client will step up to task. anyway, I've come here for help. I know I use an old version but I use it on XP and AFAIK this is the latest version supported. I got a bug that makes my browser start in full screen displaying first tab. Keyboard commands do nothing, can't display mouse context menu either. I'd be happy to reinstall but I REALLY need to know tabs that are open / were open in the last session. They probably still load when I run vivaldi now because I can see processes in windows task manager. I've been in the middle of some serious googling and looking for solutions for a problem with my car and I'm afraid a day's work will go to waste if I won't recover the info on tabs open. Any help appreciated.

My guess is that it's one of those tabs that is breaking Vivaldi for you. The insistence on not replacing that session with a new one may be your downfall here.

That said, your version is not the LAST XP-compatible version. The first snapshot of the 1.1 snapshot line is, and that's 1.1.443.3

• Try to delete lastab, last session, current tab and current session from your user profile.

You'll lose the opened tabs, but the history should be still there

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.