Right mouse + mousewheel to switch tabs

• Using the right mouse button + mousewheel to switch tabs is literally the only reason I'm still using opera 12. No other browser seems to have implemented that functionality, and the few mouse gesture mods that support it have it implemented in really poor ways that don't work well. What are the chances this functionality is going to be implemented in Vivaldi?

go to Tools >> Settings >> Tabs and check Switch Tabs by Scrolling

• Well, guess i'm using vivaldi from now on

• @Soup:

Using the right mouse button + mousewheel to switch tabs is literally the only reason I'm still using opera 12. No other browser seems to have implemented that functionality, and the few mouse gesture mods that support it have it implemented in really poor ways that don't work well.

What are the chances this functionality is going to be implemented in Vivaldi?

I respectfully disagree with the basic premise of your question. As indicated by lamarca this function IS already native in V [[/color]EDIT: Oops, i see you've now posted again that you now know this – cool]. Furthermore the Slimjet browser also has almost-identical behaviour [Ctrl not needed, simply point anywhere in tab bar & scroll along via wheel – previous V SS's did this too, but it's currently recently broken]. Slimjet also has very nice mouse gestures, including tab bar scrolling. Back in V, for any Linux KDE users [maybe also other DE's, but KDE is the only one i know this for a fact], i have configured the KWin mouse gestures for all the V ones that are important to me, AND also the tab scroll ones currently missing from V. This also works great. Just FYI.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.