Key presses in main window affect sidebar

• Snapshot 1.2.490.3. Since installing this update, pressing up/down arrow keys (and probably others) in the main window scrolls the bookmark sidebar highlight up and down.

You really dont read the page with the Snapshot announcement? You know what "Known issues" means? ;)

Known issues

Up and Down arrow keys can also move panel item selection
    Tabs resize too soon on closing

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/teamblog/117-snapshot-1-2-490-3-clearer-download-progress

• Saw it just after I posted. Sorry if I ruined your life by doing so. Also, since we're being snarky and hypercritical, you should learn to spell.

Thanks, You are so cute. I can't spell, you can't read. if you feel better now, that is ok.

Have a nice evening.

@jrivett:

Saw it just after I posted. Sorry if I ruined your life by doing so. Also, since we're being snarky and hypercritical, you should learn to spell.

I wouldn't hurt you to read before posting. That's just kind of good advice. More good advice: It wouldn't hurt you to look around the room and notice who's who before you start throwing bombs. First, I noticed nothing snarky about Gwen-Dragon's post. Second, she is a non-native English speaker. Third, she is an external tester for Vivaldi and one of the more respected members of this community. She spends all day every day going around, helping people, taking note of important bugs and running them up the flagpole to the developers (PLUS pinging them personally about some of them for us, something we cant do).

She can take care of herself and doesn't need me to defend her. Sill a word to the wise: chill, bud. Have a nice day! :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.