[REQ] Automatic UI/Page Scaling (follow OS setting)

• First post, but I've been using & loving Vivaldi since 1.0! (Tried a few betas before that, but switched full-time at 1.0; am a long-time Opera fanatic) [b]Quick version[/b]: I wish there was an option for Vivaldi to detect OS UI scaling at launch and respect it (as do other browsers such as Firefox, Edge, IE, etc...). [b]Justification[/b]: One of the systems I use Vivaldi on is a laptop that I move around multiple locations. At my desk, I dock it to a 3840x2160 (32") display, with Win10 scaling set to 125%. When it is not docked, Win10 (I'm assuming other OSs have this capability too, hence "All platforms" category) automatically adjusts scaling to 100%, since the built in display is not a high-DPI display (1920x1080, 15"). However, Vivaldi does not respect these OS-level settings, requiring me to change UI zoom and webpage zoom back and forth between 125% and 100% multiple times per day. It seems like all the functionality is there - could Vivaldi be improved to add an "Automatic" scaling checkbox which simply obeys the OS setting? Thanks for the great work! I've been needing Vivaldi in my life for a long time now, and glad to have it!

• Welcome to the Vivaldi Community.

Feature Requests can also be filed via the Bug Report Wizard

• @Pesala:

Welcome to the Vivaldi Community.

Feature Requests can also be filed via the Bug Report Wizard

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll fill that form out now with this request.

Thanks again! :cheer:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.