[UI Suggestion] Placement of Vivaldi Button

• In the Windows browsers the Vivaldi Button is in the top left corner and I think it would benefit the design if it was on the navigation level, possibly on the right hand side where the extensions and other items go. Having it on the top where the tabs are located is an awkward position and ruins the sleekness of the tab design, with it moved down the tabs could start all the way to the left instead of indented. Also puts the button in a more typical location. Or perhaps provide users with an option for both since Vivaldi is the browser of choices.

• Also +1 for change position, or just option to remove this button completely, activate only by ALT = kind of a standard way.

Hint: I modified UI, so I removed Vivaldi button (now activated only by ALT) and Home button. But as far as I know, I have to modify files on every update. It's kind of fast and far from perfect solution, but it works for my needs.
    Find more tips in this topic -> Vivaldi UI Customisations.

1. Close all Vivaldi instances.

2. Create new custom css file "custom.css" (name can be different) with this content:

/* Hide Vivaldi Button */
    #browser.tabs-top .vivaldi {
    	visibility: hidden;
    }

/* Set Tab start position to most left */
    #browser #tabs-container.top {
    	padding-left: 0;
    }

/* Hide Home button */
    .button-toolbar.home {
    	display: none;
    }

3. Copy file from step 2. to this location:

C:\Program Files\Vivaldi\Application\<latest_version>\resources\vivaldi\style\</latest_version>
    ```or if you have x64 OS and x86 Vivaldi:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Vivaldi\Application<latest_version>\resources\vivaldi\style</latest_version>

For example for my current latest Development release it is:

C:\Program Files\Vivaldi\Application\1.2.485.14\resources\vivaldi\style\

**4.** Now locate file "**browser.html**" to add call to our custom css file:

C:\Program Files\Vivaldi\Application\1.2.485.14\resources\vivaldi\browser.html

**5.** Add current line to end of head section:
    So the head section should look similar to this (there can be difference in newer releases):

<title>Vivaldi</title>

**5.** Start Vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.