Vivaldi Redesign, Optimization and Upgrade
Here are some suggestions and changes to the browser to make it faster and more optimized. A Vivaldi Lite
- I think the design of the V logo should be improved to a minimalist style, as well as the thumbnail of your .exe installer.
- The design of the welcome tutorial when you first install vivaldi should be changed. Its design looks very sad and boring. It should be changed to a more modern and vivid design. Without so many effects. With a more empathic colors. As well as the introduction of OPERA BROWSER.
- In the configuration part, it also looks very dry and boring and sometimes confusing with so many sections. I think the design should be more intuitive and modern, as well as the configuration design of windows 11.
- It is worth noting that there are some functionalities that could be removed from Vivaldi to make it lighter and faster and optimized.
- In the part of GENERAL; You could remove the mail, calendar and font reader. The truth is that I do not use them and I dare to say that 90% of the users who use vivaldi do not use it, maybe only 10%.
- Regarding APPEARANCE, you should reduce customization and just leave simple things like: the back and forward arrows on a page; that the settings or popups or favorites or links that we click on open in separate tabs; always show the status bar; that there is only vivaldi button and icon by default.
- In the part of THEMES; there should only be two themes (light and dark).
- In the part of TABS: regarding the hibernation of tabs everything is fine, but sometimes it is tedious to have to hibernate manually; I think you should add the option to hibernate after 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes; as well as the function that has the Microsoft Edge browser.
- In the PANEL part: remove the windows section, history and bookmarks. They are already repeated. The history should be replaced by the trash can icon at the top. And regarding the translator; it should be drastically improved. Sometimes it doesn't even translate and gets stuck.
If you want to improve the panel, take inspiration from the Microsoft Edge panel.
-In the part of MARKERS: add the option to export and import bookmarks. There in the same section.
- In the SEARCH part: the default search engine and the image search engine should be removed and moved to the panel as an AI search like bing. As well as the microsoft edge panel.
- In the PRIVACY & SEARCH part: improve the Vivaldi ad blocker inspired by the Brave ad blocker and the MalwareBytes Browser Guard extension to avoid installing more extensions and save memory. Besides, the option to import passwords should be added.
And that would be all the changes. But these changes should be added and others should be removed and others should be improved.
It is worth noting that there are some functionalities that could be removed from Vivaldi to make it lighter and faster and optimized.
Why do you need Vivaldi if you want to turn it into Chrome? Just install Chrome and enjoy...
Vivaldi is interesting because it has a lot of settings, there is mail and RSS.
I've to agree with the others. Seems like you want to remove all the good stuff from Vivaldi, that makes it the customizable browser and its USP.