How to Submit Crash Report?

• I am experiencing Vivaldi crashing a lot on Kubuntu 16.04 and would love to submit a crash report to the dev team to look at and try to resolve. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where the log files are located or what would be needed to submit a crash report? Are there special crash files? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Crash Dumps may be in User Data / Crashpad
    (did not remember my Linux now, sorry; please search file system)
    2. Report bug an describe precisely at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    3. Bugtracker will send a Reply mail to you
    4. Answer and add Crashdumps as attachments

• Thank you. The only thing that I could find is the ~/.config/vivaldi/Crash Reports directory. Unfortunately, there are no files in this directory. I did a search for crashpad and nothing was returned.

Vivaldi will frequently stop responding, close and restart itself (sometimes repeating those three steps several times back to back to back) which I would think should classify as a crash therefore I'm a bit perplexed why there is no crash log.

Am I looking at the right location? Are there any other log files that I could submit?

• Bump for help.

I am currently on:

Vivaldi 1.1.453.59 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision c26c0312e940221c424c2730ef72be2c69ac1b67
    OS Linux

Maybe I need to be on the dev channel for crash reports?

• may be it is new in 1.2 Snapshots. I did not remember.

But if you start Vivaldi from shell, there may be messages regarding a crash?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.