[Improvements Needed] - New Tab Customization

• [b]Current Behavior[/b] [ol] [li]Go Chrome Web Store[/li] [li]Install Extension that Customize New Tab Page[/li] [li]Go "Vivaldi://extensions"[/li] [li]Turn on Developer Mode[/li] [li]Find Extension[/li] [li]Copy the Extension ID[/li] [li]Open up Chrome[/li] [li]Repeat Step 1 and 2[/li] [li]Open New Tab Page on Chrome[/li] [li]Open Developer Tools & go to Sources[/li] [li]Expand Extension ID that matches the one that Users copied[/li] [li]Find .html on Root[/li] [li]Go back to Vivaldi[/li] [li]Go Settings[/li] [li]Tabs[/li] [li]Set "New Tab Page" URL by typing chrome://extension://[paste-the-extension-id]/[the-html-file-name-from-the-developer-tools][/li] [li]Save[/li] [/ol] [b]Expected Behavior[/b] [ol] [li]Go Chrome Web Store[/li] [li]Install Extension that Customize New Tab Page[/li] [li]Open New Tab Page[/li] [li]See the Result[/li] [/ol] Note: Currently there is no way to find correct .html in Vivaldi (Correct me if i'm wrong)

• @JialeLeong:

(Correct me if i'm wrong)

Chrome://newtab will do the job

The whole string is needed only if you have more than a newtab extension installed and you want to choose which one.

Anyway I agree that's a problem for the less adventurous users, and that was already discussed with the devs.

• oops it works. me dumb dumb.

But i would be better if we can skip over the "chrome://newtab" declaration as i view the "New Tab URL" should be for actual URL (https://www.google.com etc.)

anyway thanks you for the help.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.