Cleaner New Tab Appearance

• Dear developers Please consider the option to show the "Downloads" folder as a Tab the way it was done in Opera so that it could be left open among the session tabs without cluttering the appearance. Please consider adding the option to remove this awful bar from the Tiles Tab. Thank you. [attachment=3626]Capture.JPG[/attachment] Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/81426/Capture.JPG[/img]

You may keep vivaldi://downloads open in a tab if you wish. At the same time, you can keep panel bar closed.

• Thank you for such a swift reply, just never found an interface option to display downloads as a tab.

Right. There's no dedicated UI element for this option at the moment, but you can always make your own bookmark to the page. If you use the Bookmark Bar, you can place it on that, and you have a "button" to see the page in a tab.

• Thank you for the info. I tend not to use any additional toolbars or buttons. I like to keep my browser as minimalistic as possible, a habit from limited screen sizes of netbooks. I keep the Downloads tab constantly opened on the tab bar, so it is not an issue.

I noticed a bug just now. If you use a "rocker gesture" to go back to a Start Page, you can not go forward using the opposite rocker gesture as it opens a right click context menu on the Start Page. Should I report it on some special section of this forum, or is mentioning it to yourself sufficient?

• Confirmed. GestureRight Works OK

Bug Report Wizard

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.