Snapshot 1.2.485.14 - Bugfixes following a short week

[quote=ruario] Hi All, we had a short week here in Europe due to various holidays, including Norway's national day on the 17th of May but we wanted to get a snapshot out to you nonetheless. So Hurrah for Norway and Hurrah for a new snapshot![/quote] [b][i]Known Issues[/b][/i] [li]Caret is often missing when focusing text fields [i][b]Changelog[/i][/b] [li][Regression] Edited URL cleared when switching tabs (VB-17741) [li][Regression] Bookmark URL is not updated when focusing bookmarks (VB-17422) [li][Mac] When OSX system settings that Vivaldi uses are changed, preferences should update without requiring a browser restart (VB-11123) [li]Fixed Ctrl+1-8 to also select the currently selected item in the tab stack and Ctrl+9 to select last tab [li]Fix for keeping focus when using single keys to switch tabs [li]Hibernation of tabs only works once [li]Clicking a search item in typed history tries to open URL instead of searching (VB-17515) [li]Added X to delete typed history directly from URL dropdown [li]Close Other Unselected Tabs is Broken (VB-17572) [li][b]Upgraded Chromium to 51.0.2704.54[/b] https://vivaldi.net/en-US/teamblog/116-snapshot-1-2-485-14-bugfixes-following-a-short-week

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.