Bugs: when using full screen with youtube video reload all over again, and a weird crashing bug

• so whenever i use youtube, the video starts loading, and when i'm using full screen it starts loading all over again, my internet is a bit slow so making it loading it from the start all over again is annoying (it doesn't happen in chrome, but i really prefer vivaldi so please fix it!) the second thing is a problem with "dragging photos" when i'm on a website with photos (like Facebook, 9gag), something i accidentally click on a photo a drag it, and when i let go vivaldi is closing down and after like a second re-opens with the same windows. although it re-opens, it's really annoying because the pages are refreshed and now i have to scroll down to where i was... it doesn't happen every time but it happens to me at least 3 times a day (i use vivaldi a lot) i love this browser! amazing features and abilities! please fix the bugs so it can be smooth like it should! -Eyal

• With Vivaldi 1.1 Final 32bit on Windows 10x64 i an drag a picture, no crash or reopening of window.
    Youtube videos can be switched to Fullscreen (in video) or with F11 without new loading into player buffer.

Accidental drag used to reliably crash the browser every time. Perhaps OP is using an older version.

• Yes i remember having this with a old Vivaldi, but this is was very long ago.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.