Dark and White theme

• Vivaldi Translator

Hello, I want to ask. Why, when I have set a dark interface, history, and I see the stem with a white background ??? It will be changed in the future? For now it act strangely when I have dark, and something is something dark and light. :blink: :pinch: Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/58161/Theme.png[/img]

• History is still practically the same as Chromium, so it isn't [yet] affected by the theming.

Anyway some mayor novelties will come on the theming side and the history itself is in the todo list since the beginning.

In short no need to ask, just wait. You will see changes as part of the Vivaldi evolution.

• Vivaldi Translator

@The_Solutor:

History is still practically the same as Chromium, so it isn't [yet] affected by the theming.

Anyway some mayor novelties will come on the theming side and the history itself is in the todo list since the beginning.

In short no need to ask, just wait. You will see changes as part of the Vivaldi evolution.

Thanks, I just wanted to know whether it will work on. I will be waiting.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.