New Tabs and Background Tabs

• Hello! I was just wondering if there's a way that if you right click a link and select Open Link in New Tab, you would stay on the current page while the tab I just opened loads in the background. Now, I've come to realize that the option "Open Link in Background Tab", it would do like what I just want. But is there an option that will change Open Link in New Tab's behavior so that it will be like Open Link in Background Tab? Thanks in advance!

@pleaseIamnotArobot:

Hello! I was just wondering if there's a way that if you right click a link and select Open Link in New Tab, you would stay on the current page while the tab I just opened loads in the background. Now, I've come to realize that the option "Open Link in Background Tab", it would do like what I just want. But is there an option that will change Open Link in New Tab's behavior so that it will be like Open Link in Background Tab? Thanks in advance!

There are four ways to do this:

Middle-click on the link.
    Ctrl+click on the link.
    Right-click on the link and select "Open in background tab"
    Using mouse gesture down-up

• @Ayespy:

@pleaseIamnotArobot:

Hello! I was just wondering if there's a way that if you right click a link and select Open Link in New Tab, you would stay on the current page while the tab I just opened loads in the background. Now, I've come to realize that the option "Open Link in Background Tab", it would do like what I just want. But is there an option that will change Open Link in New Tab's behavior so that it will be like Open Link in Background Tab? Thanks in advance!

There are four ways to do this:

Middle-click on the link.
    Ctrl+click on the link.
    Right-click on the link and select "Open in background tab"
    Using mouse gesture down-up

Ah, I didn't know that I can do that middle click thingy. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.