Blurry Font and Ui after visiting Jquery/html5 embedded video websites

• Hello Folks, Sometimes I encounter display problems with blurry fonts, dissappearing top-bar and icons. I have tried to reproduce the problem. It mostly happens when I visit websites which uses Jquery and html5 background video. However it doesn't happen every time. So sometimes I have to browse a few websites, switching through tabs, etc. I don't have that problem with google chrome or Firefox. So it is Vivaldi specific. I tried to deactive the "Direct Drawing" option as mentioned in another post about blurry fonts. But it doesn't resolve the issues. I even tried switching to the 64bit version and the latest snapshot release. The problem persists. To give you a better understanding of the issue I did a screen recording. There you can see how the fonts get blurry after opening a html5 background video website. After switching to Fullscreen, the top-bar turns black completely. Opening another site doesn't resolve the issues. From now on every font is blurry and I have to restart the browser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyTOIOCzl9E I am using Windows 10 pro, 64 bit Version (10.0.10586 Build 10586) with an nvidia Geforce Gtx 560 GPU (driver 361,91). I really love Vivaldi and I would be very happy to find a solution. Thanks for your help! David

• However I was able to fix the blurry font problem by doing this steps:

[ul]

• Reinstall Nvidia Display Drivers and check "New Installation", which removes the old configuration
    • Disable ClearType on Windows 10 and reenabling it after restart (Thanks Marco!)
    • Changed Windows 10 System Settings to "Optimal Representation
    • Enabled "#disable-accelerated-video-decode" in Chrome Flags
      [/ul]

I hope those workarounds might be helpful to someone else.

• Created this account just to thank you for sharing your workaround.

Worked as described.

Thank you Sir!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.