[Bug\VB-17654^Fixed] Address bar: Typing text lost after tab change

• Hi, I find little problem in latest Developer release. So to mention Stable release is fine, has no this issue. Problem is that current typed text in address bar is cleared after change to another tab and back. Steps: 1) I start typing new search text to address bar of tab [b][color=#ff0000]A[/color][/b]. Lets say i write [code]"asdf "[/code] 2) Then I'd like to copy some text from other tab, lets call it [b][color=#000088]B[/color][/b]. So I change to tab [b][color=#000088]B[/color][/b]. I Copy some text to clipboard with goal to append it to typed string in tab [b][color=#ff0000]A[/color][/b]. 3) I change active tab to [b][color=#ff0000]A[/color][/b]. I can see for slight period my original text. But then it's cleared. It looks like it's triggered on change to current tab. So now I have to start writing my text from the beginning, which is annoying. Please take a look at it. Thank you in advance. Configuration: [spoiler] [table] [tr] [td]Vivaldi - Stable[/td] [td]1.1.453.59 (Stable channel) (64-bit)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Vivaldi - Developer[/td] [td]1.2.479.8 (Developer Build) (64-bit)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]OS[/td] [td]Windows 7 x64[/td] [/tr] [/table] [/spoiler] [b]Update[/b]: [b][color=#008800]Fixed[/color][/b]: Release 1.2.485.14 (Developer Build) (64-bit) => Thank you! VB-17654: Address bar: Typing text lost after tab change VB-17741: Edited URL cleared when switching tabs

• As i could remember, that was a bug reported some days before in bugtracker.
    This will be fixed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.