Youtube does not working

• There is a problem with the Youtube page: Every time I try to watch a video at youtube, it takes very long to load or even do not load. The complet youtube page is also affected. I do not think, that it depends on my internet connection, because in other browsers youtube works correctly. This bug in vivaldi existing only since a few weeks. I checked flash plugin, but PPAPI Version is correctly installed. So what should I do now? Thanks for ever help! P.S.: Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany.:

• Do the 3 videos on http://www.quirksmode.org/html5/tests/video.html play?

Some questions to your PC:
    Which Vivaldi version?
    Which Windows version?
    Which security software?
    Which video codecs installed?
    Which graphic card GPU/hardware/driver?

• Hi, yes all videos did play.

So here my answers:
    1.: Vivaldi 1.1.453.59 (Stable channel) (64-Bit)
    2.: Windows 10 Build 1511, 64 bit
    3.: Norton Internet Security
    4.: As I know: Adobe Flash, Widevine Content Decryption Module
    5.: Intel HD Graphics Family 4400, driver version 10.18.15.4279 (already the newest)

I hope that I answered all correctly, thanks for your help! :)

• I hope it is not the slow Intel graphics chip. And i hope you dont scan secure SSL connections by your security software (that slows down).
    Try Vivaldi Latest Snapshot 32bit; sometime the 64bit versions have undetected problems.

• The same Problem happens at my Asus X555l notebook with Win10
    I tried the 64 bit version and the 32 bit snapshot version but the Videos are still played incorrect
    The buffer sinks on "0" and then you have to wait - sometimes minutes - till it will be new load and when a 3 minute song needs sometimes 6 Minutes it makes no Fun to listen…
    I also tried other browsers like PaleMoon Opera Firefox Maxthon and Avast browser with both engins and I have there no Problems.
    So i don't think that it has something to do with my "old" hardware or internet-connection - the Probleme is only on Vivaldi -It seems to happen "all of sudden" - No matter what happened n the Background sometimes everyhing is open and there is no prob - the same situation later or earlier - not possible to listen..
    (sry for my english...)

• Hi all!

When the video on YouTube runs full-screen, autoplay does not work.
    This problem does not occur in the normal window.

No icon appears in the video command bar to display the next video.

Only my two cents
    Regards.

• Perhaps deactivation of Hardware Accelleration might help.

Try this:
    Open vivaldi://chrome/settings/search#hardware in address field
    Deactivate "Use Hardwareacceleratio when available"
    Restart Vivaldi

• still happened with Accleration on or out

Which Vivaldi version? I
    In the moment 1.2.479.8 (Entwickler-Build) (32-Bit)

Which Windows version?
    win 10 64 bit

Which security software?
    Panda Free Antivrus

Which video codecs installed?
    Vp9

Which graphic card GPU/hardware/driver?
    Nvidia Geforce 820Mm
    intel core tm i3-4010U
    4 GB RAM

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.