Bookmark Bar Icons only?

• I am attempting to remove all text from the bookmarks on the bookmark bar and leave only an Icon from the website. For example, for the Washington Post I would like the bookmark bar to only show the WP displayed in other browsers, or for the New York Times only the Styled "T" from the Times' site. I have attempted to delete the text and leave only the Icon however in all attempts accept CNBC the edit doesn't take effect. Any suggestions?

@Wohl:

I am attempting to remove all text from the bookmarks on the bookmark bar and leave only an Icon from the website. For example, for the Washington Post I would like the bookmark bar to only show the WP displayed in other browsers, or for the New York Times only the Styled "T" from the Times' site.

I have attempted to delete the text and leave only the Icon however in all attempts accept CNBC the edit doesn't take effect.

Any suggestions?

Don't do that. Just go into tools/settings/bookmarks and set the bar to dsoplay with icons only.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.