Multiple User Profiles

• Hi! I'm having trouble getting multiple user profiles to work on Vivaldi. I have looked at a few threads here about it, and they all talk about having a Profile Folder. However, when I access my Vivaldi folder, I do not see any profile folders. What am I doing wrong?

@tpt8899:

Hi! I'm having trouble getting multiple user profiles to work on Vivaldi. I have looked at a few threads here about it, and they all talk about having a Profile Folder. However, when I access my Vivaldi folder, I do not see any profile folders. What am I doing wrong?

Open help/about and read the path listed after the heading "Profile Path." It describes the location of your profile folder. There is no folder named "profile." There is only the "Default" folder, which contains the details and characteristics of a given user's profile. That folder is in the User Data folder, and to be safe, every user should have their own User Data folder.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.