Extender Menu

• Thanks a lot for creating such an incredible browser.Actually i am firefox user. 1. But one of most important features to me and a lot of firefox users, is an addon like Tab mix plus(addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-mix-plus/). It has a lot of functionalities to control tabs. You can also have a look All Tabs Helper(addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/all-tabs-helper/?src=ss). In web store there are a lot of tab management extensions but to me nothing is compared with tab mix plus. . 2. (Most important)There is no extender menu in vivaldi.When too many tabs are opened in vivaldi, Tabs become microscopic. I can not use them or read them. A lot of firefox users demands these features. But vivaldi did not Implement those features.SEE attachment. 3.bangali language is not displayed well in vivaldi. How to solve this problem? I hope you can do that. And will make the best browser.Wish your best luck. Your Browser is different and you asked to recommend features. I think if you Implement these features, vivaldi will be very popular. I belief you can make it if you want. Waiting for your reply. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/80744/extendermenu-2.png[/img]

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.