Backspace to go back to previous page isn't really working

• Whenever I click on backspace, usually with other browsers I have used it will go back to the previous page, but with Vivaldi, it either doesn't work or it starts deleting my bookmarks. I have gone into the settings to try and resolve the problem but nothing really works so I'm sure this is some kind of bug? If so I would love for this strange bug to be fixed since it is rather annoying.

• @Phellipe:

Whenever I click on backspace, usually with other browsers I have used it will go back to the previous page, but with Vivaldi, it either doesn't work or it starts deleting my bookmarks. I have gone into the settings to try and resolve the problem but nothing really works so I'm sure this is some kind of bug? If so I would love for this strange bug to be fixed since it is rather annoying.

Is the keyboard shortcut might double allocated?

Or you must enable single keyboard commands

You are at
    Forum Vivaldi.net > Vivaldi Community site feedback (Not for the browser!) > Backspace to go back to previous page isn't really working
    This forum is not for browser bugs but discussion about problems with this Community.

For problems with your Vivaldi browser please ask in subforum for your OS at https://vivaldi.net/de/forum/main-forum

PS: In this forum the Backspace works fine.

• Thank you Gwendragon!
    This topic is actually already a duplicate. So if you want to read further about it please go here:
    vivaldi.net/forum/vivaldi-browser-for-mac/11075-backspace-to-go-back-to-the-previous-page-is-not-working-at-all#59938

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.