Tab Stacks

• Are tab stacks just an early preview or should they be already usable? Because the only way I've found so far to change the tab in a stack is to hover over the tab, wait until the preview appears and click on one of the previews, which takes way to long. I expected that you can scroll through the tabs using the mousewheel or some keyboard shortcut, or to easily expand the stack as you could do it in opera 12. I was also quite surprised that the "x" on the active tab closes the whole stack and that you can't get it back from the trash (only single pages)

• @Luzandro:

I expected that you can scroll through the tabs using the mousewheel or some keyboard shortcut

just found the "3/4" shortcuts

• When you create a tab stack, you'll see 2 (or more) thin bars above the new tab stack. Clicking those will switch to whichever tab you'd like.

• @ChimeraTech:

When you create a tab stack, you'll see 2 (or more) thin bars above the new tab stack. Clicking those will switch to whichever tab you'd like.

this was one of the first things, that I've tried, but it doesn't do anything. Neither in Ubuntu, nor in Win7

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.