Vimeo and other flash sites on Mac OS

• Hello! I installed Vivaldi yesterday to try it out, and so far seems very promising!. :) One problem that im having is with video sites as Vimeo. It is also happening with other sites that use flash to stream. When i try to watch a Video I see the following message: [attachment=359]ScreenShot2015-01-28at10.50.11.png[/attachment] Any Ideas on how to fix it? Firefox and Chrome are installed also, and working fine.. Thanks! Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/17779/ScreenShot2015-01-28at10.50.11.png[/img]

• Hello,

I download Vivaldi today and video works without a problem. Do you have installed flash player in your PC?

• Thanks for your quick reply!
    Yes. I have flash installed.. this is what it says on firefox:

[attachment=360]ScreenShot2015-01-28at11.00.51.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• **Interesting. Unfortunately, I use Microsoft Windows 7. Surely there is someone with Mac OS and advise you.

Good luck;)**

• Vimeo doesn't use flash as for its main video player, just go to the front page while your signed-out and you'll see

• Please try the PPAPI version of flash which is available at adobe. It worked fine for me on Windows 7 and 10. After installing Vivaldi is now showing all flash videos so far.
    Since this is available for Mac OS too, I would give it a try.

• @ultraviolet:

Vimeo doesn't use flash as for its main video player, just go to the front page while your signed-out and you'll see

I thought that was the issue, because youtube with html5 works great .. and Im having issues also with the embedded videos on a local news paper ( i need to click on "watch in youtube" to make it work..)

• @TabeaToaster:

Please try the PPAPI version of flash which is available at adobe. It worked fine for me on Windows 7 and 10. After installing Vivaldi is now showing all flash videos so far.
    Since this is available for Mac OS too, I would give it a try.

I installed PPAPI and everything works now! Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.