Add ad-block as native feature in Vivaldi

• Is there some plan to integrate an ad-blocker inside vivaldi engine? Just like what Opera did? Im running latest vivaldi and latest opera and opera is freaking faster than any other brosers because this ad-block-thing implemented. Please, consider the same thing to be built in vivaldi. Ok? Please, atleast consider this feature...

• Yes, we know Opera has this and that. ā€¦ ;) Not easy to create a browser and be running faster than Opera ASA.
    But we are ware about such wishes.

I hope in a next Final (with big version number) a internal adblocker may come. But i dont know a internal timeline yet, as external adblockers work fine the prio is low to add a internal.

• Hi,
    I don't know if there are plans for that, but I don't think that ad-block functionality should be integrated into Vivaldi. You can just download nearly every Chrome addon you'll find out there. I highly recommend uBlock Origin:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl

Regards Ysg

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.