Is there any way to suppress Server Name Indication

• I have read, from [url=http://www.cnet.com/news/vivaldi-web-browser-for-power-users-who-think-chrome-is-for-dummies/]this article[/url], that [quote]Vivaldi programmers will respond fast to new feature requests, said Jon von Tetzchner, Vivaldi's chief executive and a co-founder of Opera Software, one of the earliest browser makers. "If a person is asking for it, we will bend over backwards to put it in there," said von Tetzchner, who hired most of his staff from now-rival Opera, also based in Oslo.[/quote] So I was thinking, and I had been thinking about this for a long time: is there a way of working in an option where [b]Server Name Indication[/b] could be disabled in Vivaldi browser, so that if I set up a HOSTS file to map a URL directly to an IP address, then there would be no way for anyone to know which website I am visiting? (The IP address belongs to CloudFlare). Thanks so much for all your help!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.