Option for normal window instead of custom draw

• Vivaldi on Windows draws it's own window instead of using a native window title bar, so that it can save 30 pixels of vertical space. It causes too many problems though and I'd just rather have a regular, native window like Internet Explorer. Here are some of the problems with Vivaldi's custom drawn window. - Can't drag the window across the entire title bar with the menu showing. - Can't double-click in the upper-left corner of a maximized VIvaldi window. Every other application on my OS closes the window when I do that. Vivaldi shows the File menu instead. - On WIndows touch devices, a maximized Vivaldi window occasionally cannot be closed by touching the X in the upper-right corner. Chrome and Firefox have the same problem because they also custom draw their window. In short, I would just like a regular, native window...not a custom drawn, custom themed window. I would like a browser that just fits into my operating system and does not try to create a whole new look. A simple native window would naturally follow the rules of the OS without any extra work. By custom drawing your window, you are breaking Windows standards.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.