More granular UI element control

• First, love Vivaldi. Tusen Takk! Takk fyrir! Thank you! I've replaced Chrome. I miss Vivaldi already when using mobile devices. The very cool stated objective on the main webpage and the intro video from the CEO is "Customize Everything". In that vein: I would like to have a button in Address Bar to toggle the panel on-off. Yes there is a "show panel toggle", but in the default no-border window and the color scheme I prefer I can barely see it. I have a 34" 4K monitor and I have to really position the mouse exactly right to click on it vs. resize. It is hard to see and use. I'm not a fan of Firefox - but their UI for the toolbar configuration is pretty well done. Users can select what they want or not. I've added custom CSS to remove the home button. I will never use that. Since there is a Settings "Enable Fast Forward and Rewind" and "Show address bar"- why not something for every element AND make it extensible for extension icons too? Finally I'd much prefer a History page, a Bookmarks dropdown, a download statusbar and Notes popup window and not in the panel. It would be another nice option among the toolbar options. Customize Everything!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.