Can't drag or right click bookmarks inside folders on bookmark bar

• I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just something not yet implemented, but I create folders on my bookmarks bar and put bookmarks in those. As it is, I'm unable to drag them around, or right click them to get a context menu. If I right click an item directly on the bookmark bar, I get the menu, however if the item is inside a folder on the bar, a right click will open the bookmark. I can drag items into the folder, but not back out of them. I currently have to open the bookmarks sidebar and manipulate items in these folders. Is this a bug, or just not yet implemented. If the latter, please prioritize this. thanks!

• It's not a bug. Organising of bookmarks is best done in the Bookmarks Panel.

Right-clicking a menu to open a context menu as in Opera 12.17 is a cack-handed way of sorting bookmarks.

No doubt the devs will get around to improving bookmarks when they have time.

• I have the problem that when I drag the bookmark from the address bar into a bookmark folder it refuses to appear there: neither when I drag it into the folder icon nor when I drag and drop it amidst the bookmarks already in a folder. In the former case the folder will be highlighted but no new bookmark appears. In the latter case, a line appears between existing bookmarks but again nothing appears.

I'm using Fedora 23
    Vivaldi 1.0.435.42 () (64-bit)

Known bug. You first have to drag to the bar, drop it, and then you can drag to a folder.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.