Prevent tab previews appearing

• [attachment=3463]2016-05-0214_23_11-VivaldiWebBrowserCommunity-VivaldiForum-NewTopic.png[/attachment] When I make mouse "middle" click on the bottom line of tabs, it is show tab previews. Usually I am clicking for closing tabs, but 10-20% I mistakely clicking that line, and instead of closing it's show tab previews - very nervious. How to prevent it? p.s. I know how to disable tab preview showing when mouse cursor on tab - it's not for this question. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/80109/2016-05-0214_23_11-VivaldiWebBrowserCommunity-VivaldiForum-NewTopic.png[/img]

• AFAIK you are the second person that ask for that, I wasn't even aware that such feature was added until I read that message.

Never happened to trigger it by mistake although I'm an heavy middle button user, anyway a request for an option was already filed.

• The way to prevent it is to remove the spacing above the tabs in maximised windows: Settings, Tabs, Tab Display.

Then you won't ever miss your target on the low side again. There is no way to prevent Tab Previews showing if you click the separator with the middle-mouse, or double-click it. That's a well-known bug that needs fixing.

• @The_Solutor: Thank you, It happens to me as well. Maybe because I'm using different monitors with different resolutions at work and at home. Who knows.

• The way to prevent it is to remove the spacing above the tabs in maximised windows: Settings, Tabs, Tab Display.

Thanks for answer, but it doesn't help.

I have 2 multimonitors with different resolutions, there both vivaldi activated, so it can be reason clicking on tab bottom line.
    Weird thing that if you activate previews, for closing you need move mouse down again to that line and click middle mouse button.

That's a well-known bug that needs fixing.
    How or where to vote this feature?

• We don't have voting. The developers just keep track of the reports received.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.