Browser History Improvements

• The browser history is below the standard set by the rest of the browser. Example features lacked: [ol] [li]Limit history searches to a specific region of time.[/li] [li]Sort history by visit frequency, first visit, most recent visit, etc. [/li] [li]Open multiple history items at the same time.[/li] [li]Preserve history tab state when opening a history item[/li] [/ol] These problems are further compounded by a clash in visual language/aesthetic between the history view and other UI, it feels out of place. In my view Firefox does a good job with its history, you get a simple sidebar view with Ctrl-H and a more powerful view by opening the dedicated Bookmark Manager window from the application menu, but I have no doubt that this could be improved on.

• All good points, and because it's an internal page, like Help, About, zoom does not work.

Clearly, some TLC is needed for the Bookmarks Manager and the History Page.

I would prefer a History Panel, like Opera 12.17 with folders for Today, Yesterday, This Week, This Month, and Older.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.