No toggle for JavaScript?

• Did I miss something? Has Vivaldi no option to easily toggle off/on scripting? This is a basic setting even an early technical preview should offer.

• For now, you can only disable it per domain. You can set this option under the "site info" icon in the address field (on this site it's a green padlock icon).

• Thanks for the info. However it sounds like a bad joke.
    Wonder when the option to toggle cookies wil be castrated as well.
    It seems that the browser of 2015 strives to leave the user with almost no control over the content he gets delivered.

:evil:

• It's a TP Krake - an early alpha. What do you expect - a finished product?

• yeah, that won't do. I get redirected off the site before I can disable it. Hitting escape won't prevent anything either. this is a must-have!

• @Tuexss,

Is this the option you're looking for?

[attachment=1753]Screenshotfrom2015-09-1818:25:53.png[/attachment]

vivaldi://chrome/settings/content > JavaScript
    Attachments:

• Thanks for that, I can finally disable js; so why are most of the features from chrome hidden from V's settings ?
    Isn't your philosophy to offer us more, not less ?

@rojaviv:

Thanks for that, I can finally disable js; so why are most of the features from chrome hidden from V's settings ?
    Isn't your philosophy to offer us more, not less ?

That is indeed the philosophy. And the reason you don't see more in the UI (and have to burrow into Chromium's guts to find many things) is that the UI is still in its formative stages, and each of these features has yet to be written for VIVALDI, thus replacing the Chromium interface for it, and bringing it up to the layer where everyone can see and use it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.