URL Selection behaviour

• One of the things that I find annoying is clicking on the address bar and having everything automatically selected. Is there currently a way to change that behavior? If not could that be added? Ultimately I'd love to see a setting under "Address bar" to toggle auto-selection of url when address bar is activated. I want the behavior to work like firefox does. When you click in the address bar, the cursor is just placed where the mouse was clicked, and nothing is selected until you double-click, or click and drag. This is the normal cursor behavior in any other text field. I get that a lot of times when you click in the address bar, you probably want to just type something new, but it messes up selection and is further annoying when you use select-to-copy, because the clipboard is then filled with pointless URL parts all the time.

• @linuxdaemon:

One of the things that I find annoying is clicking on the address bar and having everything automatically selected. Is there currently a way to change that behavior? If not could that be added?

100% ACK on this, I find it HIGHLY annoying, even more as this also invalidates any previous selection that one would have liked to paste in there. It also needs 2-4 clicks if you want to edit the addres line itself.
    Just make this as any normal text area that needs double/triple clicking for word/full line selection. Everything else is counter-intuitive IMHO.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.