How can I rearrange extension buttons?

• I have several Chrome extensions installed, and I can't drag the buttons around within the bar to rearrange them. In addition, when I right-click, the options that should be there aren't; in their place is a single "Hide Button" option.

• This is a hack, but if you go to Tools->Extensions, you can disable the extensions there. When you re-enable a disabled extension, it becomes the rightmost button on the toolbar. So, disable all the extensions and then re-enable them in the order you want the buttons to be.

• Hi,

it's not possible to shuffle buttons easily like in Chromium/Chrome yet. I added suggestion for this functionlaity here -> [Suggestion] Extension Toolbar: Enable Icons/Buttons Move/Shuffle. So I hope it will be possible one day.

@stealth789:

Hi,

it's not possible to shuffle buttons easily like in Chromium/Chrome yet. I added suggestion for this functionlaity here -> [Suggestion] Extension Toolbar: Enable Icons/Buttons Move/Shuffle. So I hope it will be possible one day.

i hope too

• Developers,

Stop doing whatever you are doing, and add this feature.

A browser that cannot rearrange extension buttons? What?!

This is the primary feature you guys need to add in. If you refuse to do so, this wouldn't be my (and I believe many others') chrome-replacer ever.

Please add in feature immediately.

• @zsuki said in How can I rearrange extension buttons?:

Stop doing whatever you are doing, and add this feature.

Good grief! What a ridiculous first post. I hope the developers are enjoying a well-earned break for Christmas, and when they resume work after the holiday, I hope that they will continue to do what they have been doing since Vivaldi was first released — fixing bugs/regressions, and adding features requested by users as they see fit.

This feature may seem important to you, and to some other users. I manage fine without any extensions, and it's my wish that I can continue to use Vivaldi without needing to install any extensions.

Sync, email, speed dial enhancements, docking of developer tools, an image context menu, are just a few of the features that I recall being voted for by most users. I am sure this request is on the list too, but you will have to wait for your favourite features, just like the rest of us will have to wait.

• @zsuki dude you seriously think that this feature is the most important thing that dev need to be focused on? You don't think Sync, Mail & others stuffs like that is a little bit more important?

Of course, we are waiting for theses options, but eh, you can manage your extensions with a Ctrl + Maj + E and can rearrange them with a "disable"/"enable" in the right order atm.

And don't forget: Everything come in time when you know how to wait.
    Chill bro!

• @zsuki I searched and found that your request is on the bottom of the first page of popular feature requests with 19 upvotes, below several others with more votes.

The number of votes is not a clear indication of priority for the developers. Some issues may be easier to implement than others.

I can see only one on that page of requests for version 1.6, which just got implemented — notification of downloads — but it does not work well yet.

Remember, Old Opera took 15 years to get where it was before development stopped. Vivaldi is not two years old yet.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.