Some small improvements I'd suggest you add

• These ideas aren't too major but they are some nice quality of life ideas. First, an animation for opening new tabs; at the moment they just appear, and it can make them quite difficult to track. Dragging tabs across windows; Chrome has this feature, and it's very useful. ATM they are seemingly locked to one window. For the (extremely useful) tab stacking feature, it'd be nice to be able to drag and drop tabs out of it. Again, not major features, but still would be very nice to have.

• Right-click on a tab to move it to another window or remove it from a tab stack.

Drag and drop may come later — it's early days yet.

There is a progress bar on a background tab as it opens.

• To clarify, what I meant by the animation on the new tab is like what's in chrome. When opening a new tab, the new one appears to slide out from underneath the old one. It's very fast and adds a bit of movement. As I said, just small features. Nothing really major :/

• @Papergami45:

First, an animation for opening new tabs; at the moment they just appear, and it can make them quite difficult to track.

I find this one really good. Already pinged the involved devs about that (not sure about their opinion though)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.