Best way to add bookmark

• Why is the drag and drop to store a bookmark not working? I have a normal widescreen and therefore since 8 years the bookmark screen is always open (before Vivaldi with Opera). In Opera I press on the Icon of the URL and move the URL to the fitting sub folder in the bookmark panel. This is also possible with Vivaldi but without any effect. TWhy is the drag and drop to store a bookmark not working? I have a normal widescreen and therefore since 8 years the bookmark screen is always open (before Vivaldi with Opera). In Opera I press on the Icon of the URL and move the URL to the fitting sub folder in the bookmark panel. This is also possible with Vivaldi but without any effect. To use the “add bookmark” icon on the right of the URL is not very useful. After that I have to choose the correct sub-folder again and then move my bookmark to the correct position in the folder. Not nice.

• @dzabler:

Why is the drag and drop to store a bookmark not working?

It's a regression.

Will be fixed as soon as possible

Anyway personally I never used the drag and drop. Why I have to cross a whole screen when I can have the same effect with just one click on the addressfield flag?

I think that, if you try the flag, it's self explanatory where the bookmark ends

• The best way to add bookmark for me is this:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.