Can't edit a folder name in Bookmarks panel

• Hi, I am using Vivaldi 1.1.453.47 (Stable channel) (32-bit) on windows 7 OS. My issue is i can not rename / edit a new folder I create within the bookmarks panel, when i type in a new name to replace the default name "New Folder" it won't save the new name i choose. I press enter after entering a new name and it appears to change to the new name but then reverts back to "New Folder". The same applies if i try to edit an existing folder within the bookmarks panel. However if i drag, copy, edit or create a new folder on the bookmarks bar it works fine and i have to use this method as a workaround in order to rename a new folder. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TjDSZ17.png[/img]

Don't press "enter." Instead, click on the little blue pencil at the top of the panel to turn off editing and save changes.

• Is this method going to change at all in the future, giving the option of pressing enter and or the blue pencil?

Thanks for the reply

I wouldn't know. I'm just a user. However, the north star for this browser is options and flexibility, so I would image something simple like "enter" to save changes would be somewhere along the road ahead.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.