Vivaldi asks for Google sign one each start

• Hi everybody, I'm heavy Chrome user, but after two days with Vivaldi, I already love it. Great potentials. Thanks to the creators. Well done. My questions: [b]1.[/b] why Vivaldi ask me to log into Google, every time I start it? It is set to start with the last session, but it always have one extra tab (focused on it) which takes me to : vivaldi://chrome-signin/?access_point=6&reason=0 Why is that? [b]2.[/b] will Vivaldi ever have Chrome's Omnibox feature? Thank you :)

• @Truden:

why Vivaldi ask me to log into Google, every time I start it?
    It is set to start with the last session, but it always have one extra tab (focused on it) which takes me to : vivaldi://chrome-signin/?access_point=6&reason=0

Did you check homepage/start page in settings? maybe is set that one in the options
    If you (re)ask to login in google, probably is also checked the option in content settings to flush the cookies and other personal data a the exit.

@Truden:

will Vivaldi ever have Chrome's Omnibox feature?

I think it has. If you mean see your bookmark (there's an option in Vivaldi settings) and/or history in address bar. It does searches also, and even with google (default is bing) if you set to use it, always in options.

• @Hadden89:

Did you check homepage/start page in settings? maybe is set that one in the options
    If you (re)ask to login in google, probably is also checked the option in content settings to flush the cookies and other personal data a the exit.

Thanks, but it is non of the above.

@Hadden89:

I think it has. If you mean see your bookmark (there's an option in Vivaldi settings) and/or history in address bar. It does searches also, and even with google (default is bing) if you set to use it, always in options.

It only has "search from the address bar", but that is a standard for all browsers.
    See HERE some of the Omnibox features.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.