Feature Request: Simple 'Switch Tabs on Hover Over' Option

• Hover over a tab to switch to it, simple enough concept. Chrome has never had it, bizarrely. Opera might by now, maybe. Firefox definitely does in extension form: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-focus/ Deal breaker for me for any browser that can't perform such a simple task either by extension or default. Be nice to see a new kid on the block implement the option by a default yes/no option.

• Completely agree. Chrome does not have any extension that comes close to Firefox's "Tab Mix Plus", whose creators show no interest in developing for Chrome. As a new browser designed from the ground up to be customizable, I would like to see a great deal more tab options a la Tab Mix Plus baked in.

• Vivaldi Team

Hi,

All in all a lot of the requests we receive these days are about tabs. Or rather, possible and impossible things to do with tabs! :) Anywho, this is a good idea so I've added it to our list of things we may do. When? Don't know yet! :)

//C

• Then maybe also Full size preview of tab on hover without change in its state. Not waking up from hibernation(gray screen,Not available or something), marking as read or messing with tab focus history for ctrl+tab.

Basically show page without switching to it. Substitute for Tab Thumbnails.

• @greenenemy:

Then maybe also Full size preview of tab on hover without change in its state. Not waking up from hibernation(gray screen,Not available or something), marking as read or messing with tab focus history for ctrl+tab.

Basically show page without switching to it. Substitute for Tab Thumbnails.

No. The whole purpose of the feature is to quickly switch to a web page without clicking / taking hand off mouse / disturb flow because you want to continue what you were doing or working on (actively writing a post usually, reading another - flicking between tabs).

Anyway, thanks Christian for taking it on-board.

• I meant that I like your request, mine is separate request but I feel like they are closely related so could be done together.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.