Feedback of an ex opera12 user

• Hello. After 1 hour testing : Happy to see : - Browser Speed - Speed dial - Preview tab and merging tab - Able to install without admin rights - How it integrate well in proxy and enterprise environment (quite better than any other, excepting “company” (ie) browser)) - HTML5 support on Gmail (reason why I left Opera12…) - Mouse gesture Missing to me : - Share button for mail or social network, like the one we can find now on Firefox - “Fill the form” ability, like the regret function in Opera12 if I remember well….. - [strike]Tab navigation tab with “multiple button” mouse (previous, next tab would be nice). Only keyboard shortcuts are allowed for the moment. [/strike]--> solved - Sync ability, Possible improvement? : - Sync bookmark with other browser (firefox) - Help symbol when using mouse gesture Unable to find: - How to use previously saved password? (test only on gmail) Bugs: - I closed browser with setting page still open. I cannot restart browser, only setting page was opening :( . I had to uninstall / reinstall Well…. Not bad for a brand new browser :) I will not use it as my main browser yet. But for sure, I find it well born, and will continue to test till what” is missing to me” will be available… and transform it as my main browser :)

• Looks good so far.

Apparently CTRL+ENTER doesn't auto-submit with saved passwords.
    Block Content on the right-click menu
    Page Settings on the right-click menu

Not sure these are on by default in Opera 12 or not. Its been so long since I installed it and set it up I don't remember what I did to it since. All three are things I use constantly. Someone else mentioned a toggle javascript. Mine is disabled by default. When I want it I use page settings to turn it on and set what Opera should allow that site's javascript to do.

• So if you have saved a login focus the username field and write the first character of your password. It will then autofill

-Edited–
    Or it should prefill and you should only have to click the "login" button

• Update :

• Password management : sometimes working on Gmail, sometimes not. Maybe I make trouble, I will try harder. :)
      -About mouse shortcut : solved. Defined in my mouse manager directly.

Well….. Sync ability and it will become my official browser :cheer:

• Pretty good for a first TP version of a new browser, hope you can make it better in future!
    Here's my experience and suggestions.

• Tabs can be on bottom, this is really awesome!

• I want Smooth Scroll just like Opera 12!!!

• Other functions still missing for me: Fill the form, Sync (Speed Dial+Bookmarks), Import Bookmarks

• I'm Chinese, hope can find Chinese language in coming releases.

• UI: Hope I can find this option in setting: "Disable tab bar's top spacing when browser window is maximized"

• @Kamarade:

• I closed browser with setting page still open. I cannot restart browser, only setting page was opening :( . I had to uninstall / reinstall

Looks at Setting page as at normal browser window with non standard content. Just press Ctrl-N, to open normal window, and close Setting page before next restart :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.