Emoji List Keyboard Shortcut in Mac Version?

• I noticed both FireFox and Chrome both have a keyboard shortcut to access the list of emoijs on the Mac version when typing (Control+Command+Space). I think Vivaldi should totally have this feature so we can easily access emojis when typing instead of having to have a website open in a another tab with the list of emojis!

• Me, too! Many user use emoji. So, I think Vivaldi should support this keyboard shortcut.

• Yeah, I agree! I use that shortcut a lot (I love emoji, and this shortcut just made them easier to use), and just switched from Chrome to Vivaldi and was wondering why it wasn't working! :P I may be a bit ignorant about this, but it doesn't look like it would be too difficult to impliment!

• +1. I use this feature frequently, so not being able to access in the browser is very inconvenient. It's one of the few remaining things that makes me consider not using Vivaldi as my default browser.

1.3.551.30 (Stable channel) (64-bit)

Just wanted to let you know that this is tracked as issue VB-18960. If you see that ID in the patch notes, it has been implemented.

• It seems to be unfixed by today... :(

• Agreed. I use emojis all the time; this is 1 of 2 things holding me back from using Vivaldi for everything.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.