Speed Dial and Tabs Suggestions

• Hello! I wish the speed dial to show icons of the websites instead of a thumbnail of the page, that would be wonderful if possible, also i'd love to see one option to activate the next tab on the left or right when i close the current tab. Thanks.

• The first has been frequently requested.

The second is already available in Settings, Tabs.

• Well there might be a bug then cause the only options i have are to activate the last active tab or the next related tab, but the second option doesn't activate the tab right next to the current tab, but a "related to the current tab" so it can jump some tabs instead of activating the next one.

Thanks for your reply

• Do you have the latest snapshot? Now RC3, although I am sure this option has been around for a while.

[attachment=3381]CloseTabOptions.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• I using v1.0.435.42, i guess the option is avaliable on test builds, well i'll wait then thank you very much.

• hello.

I want to be able to DISABLE the speed dial page cause I dont use it at all and have to close it all the time.

Max

• @amphore:

hello.

I want to be able to DISABLE the speed dial page cause I dont use it at all and have to close it all the time.

Max

Here

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/all/4377-vivaldi-and-speed-dials

You can use either a blank page or an alternate SD. (for the record FVD seedial has the option to use the ugly metroish icons instead of the previews)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.