Tab freezing

• Hello, I'm using Vivaldi since version 1.0 and I'm quite happy about the little thing we know from Opera - for example the fast backward function... Unfortunately there's a problem when visiting one special website and it's a website I'm using frequently: www.gpsies.com When loading any page of that website it happens that the browser tab containing that page freezes. It seems that this never happens when loading www.gpsies.com the first time in a session. But it happens frequently when loading some subpage later - it also happens when loading the main page later. It also not alway happens. There are chances that you can browse on gpsies.com for hours without a problem. But most likely the issue occurs within the first 5 minutes. When is happens you cannot reload the tab - because the button doesn't react. But you can close the tab. When then trying to load any subpage of gpsies.com again it won't finish loading and freeze again. The vivaldi-Taskmanager tells that the gpsies tab consumes about 100% of CPU time. So far I didn't find another website where this issue occurs. But I can tell that www.gpsies.com works well in Firefox for example... Any ideas what could be broken here? Best regards, Lucas

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.