Just some questions

• greetings B) some of you maybe heard of tab vault, an awesome extension for opera 12.x (https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/tab-vault/?display=en) I tried to find something similar in the google store, but with no success :( Could someone tell me if there´s an extension with the (allmost) same function?

• File menu, Save open tabs as session.

• @RRR13:

I'm starting to believe you are making this kind of smug stupid comments just to piss people off.

What is wrong with you? There is nothing smug about my comment. Your's is positively offensive.

The OP just made 1 post. Maybe they don't know that Vivaldi has sessions? Had that even occurred to you?

Tab Vault is a place to store the tabs you want to get to later without leaving them in memory and on your tab bar. Click the extension button to open the vault.

So, what is a session, if it's not a place to store tabs that you want to get to later without leaving them in memory or on the tab bar?

• @RRR13:

It's not the first time you argue for less options and against more options.
    Just because you would be happy using Chrome, not everybody would. Had that even occurred to you?!

I am not arguing for anything. I just pointed out that Vivaldi has sessions as the OP may not be aware of that fact. Since Vivaldi has been out for over a year, and they only just joined the forum, I assume that they may not yet know that sessions are available, as is well known to you and I.

I did not throw any smug condescending comments at the OP. As you know very well, I am a long time user of Opera 12.17, and still use it as my default browser. I have never used Chrome, and soon decided that Opera 15 was not going to work for me.

• wow, I didn´t knew that a simple question could start a flame war :)

yes, I kow about sessions, they are somewhat similar, but they don´t offer the functionality that I have with tab vault

• @elanior:

wow, I didn´t knew that a simple question could start a flame war :)

That's the Internet for you — people read all kinds of things into simple statements that are just not there.

RRR13 and I know each other from My Opera for a long time.

Could sessions be improved to add the features that you miss from Tab Vault? It is very basic at the moment — even more basic than sessions in Opera.

• @Pesala:

Could sessions be improved to add the features that you miss from Tab Vault? It is very basic at the moment — even more basic than sessions in Opera.

maybe, we´ll see :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.