A bug that applies to all sites

• Hello, I think I found a bug. It applies to all sites not just the single site that is seen in the video that I attached. Also, I have a lot of browser buttons at the right side of the browser. I decided to hide some of them like Google Cast, CastBuddy etc. The problem is, there is no way of restoring it unlike in Chrome. In Google Chrome, this menu shows the hidden browser buttons. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Omm3Vzd.png[/img] Here's the video showing the placement issue of such buttons. [url=https://vid.me/m7LV]Vid.me Video[/url]

• It is not a bug in Vivaldi. It is not implemented in context menu yet.

• @Gwen-Dragon:

It is not a bug in Vivaldi. It is not implemented in context menu yet.

The video does show a bug with icons randomly disappearing and appearing again. I don't have enough extensions installed to verify, but it does look like a bug to me.

• Ah, the video. Sorry i did not get it.
    The moving of extension buttons is a known bug (on Windows too) in Vivaldi which appears with EV certificated sites and if the search field is activated.
    Bug VB-12537 "extension buttons moves/clips while loading EV secured webpage"

Workaround: Please, disable search field and the issue is gone.

• @PimM:

@Gwen-Dragon:

It is not a bug in Vivaldi. It is not implemented in context menu yet.

The video does show a bug with icons randomly disappearing and appearing again. I don't have enough extensions installed to verify, but it does look like a bug to me.

Thanks so much for agreeing with me that it is a bug.

@Gwen-Dragon:

Ah, the video. Sorry i did not get it.
    The moving of extension buttons is a known bug (on Windows too) in Vivaldi which appears with EV certificated sites and if the search field is activated.
    Bug VB-12537 "extension buttons moves/clips while loading EV secured webpage"

Workaround: Please, disable search field and the issue is gone.

Thanks for the workaround. I hope before you release another stable version of Vivaldi, one of the issues like this one should be fixed. Also, a feature to enable the hidden extensions in the browser bar is something that is great. Because there are times that I need some extensions to be shown in the bar. Also, Vivaldi always asks me to save a password etc. I hope there is a way to completely disable it as well as saving forms, like form auto-complete. I use 1Password so I definitely don't need such features.

I have recorded a video after disabling the search bar, the issue still persist.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.