[Suggestion] Delete Cookies: Swap All/Filtered buttons position

• Hi, I think it would be safer to swap positions of delete buttons while using filtered view of cookies. I want to delete specific cookies by site. So I go to [b]Settings \ Privacy \ Cookies \ Cookie Overview[/b]. Then I fill domain in textbox. So list is filtered. Under the list there are now buttons from left: "[color=#bb0000][b]Delete All Cookies[/b][/color]" and "[b]Delete Filtered Cookies[/b]". Even it's great that button for all cookies is in red color, I accidentally used this button instead of filtered. So it would be better to swap this buttons, as it's better to delete only filtered like all. Maybe made it customizable. Also I guess this could be OS dependent? I'm not sure if it's the same in Linux etc.. Thank you for considering this. Configuration: [spoiler] [table] [tr] [td]Vivaldi[/td] [td]1.1.453.30 (Developer Build) (64-bit)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]OS[/td] [td]Windows 7 x64[/td] [/tr] [/table] [/spoiler]

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.