Imposible to play any video on Czech TV website

• impossible to play any video on Czech TV I have no problem with another browsers for example www.ceskatelevize.cz/ivysilani/1093836883-na-plovarne Adobe Flash Player I have version 21,0,0,213 installed Vivaldi - 1.0.435.42

• Works for me.
    I suspect that you have installed flash NPAPI instead of PPAPI

https://help.vivaldi.com/article/install-flash-player-for-vivaldi/

• Hi,

works for me to. As mentioned you can use help page. Or download latest flash player version here:

Versions Information

Download Adobe Flash Player (PPAPI) for Chromium based
    Download Adobe Flash Player (NPAPI) for Firefox
    Download Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX) for IE

Then you can check correct version in Vivaldi using link:

vivaldi://plugins

Then click Details icon on right, to see more information. There you should find:

Adobe Flash Player
    Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)

Also in Windows you can find information about installed version in Control Panel \ Flash Player: Tab Updates.

Other problem can be caused by some (flash) blocker or extension. Try to open link in New Private Window(Menu File \ New Private Window (Ctrl+Shift+N) ) and check if problem persists.

Hope it helps.

• Here at win10 and with these versions of flash:
    NPAPI 21.0.0213
    PPAPI 21.0.0213
    The problem persist, i don't have any pop-up blocker

At plugin page it shows: PPAPI (out-of-process)

• Hi,

I'm not sure about Windows 10 (Windows 7 x64 here), but I guess it's strange.

• Does flash work on any site? Or just link mentioned in original post?
    • Is it working in private mode with all extensions disabled?
    • Can you check it under Chromium/Chrome?
    • Install clean standalone version of latest snapshot, to check some profile problems.
    • Do you have any other blocker like uBlock / AdBlock , … ? I mean anything that can block flash?
    • What exactly is displayed on page? Any specific error (screenshot or inspect elelent of video container would be great)?

• Vivaldi Team

Hi,

The videos plays without problem here on Linux and Windows 10, both x64. It might be an idea to file a bug report if the problem persists: https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/

//C

• Answering theses questions inline:
    @stealth789:

Hi,

I'm not sure about Windows 10 (Windows 7 x64 here), but I guess it's strange.

• Does flash work on any site? Or just link mentioned in original post?

I'm having these problems in other sites
    @stealth789:

• Is it working in private mode with all extensions disabled?

Yes, i've tested in private mode
    @stealth789:

• Can you check it under Chromium/Chrome?

No, i haven't the chrome installed
    @stealth789:

• Install clean standalone version of latest snapshot, to check some profile problems.

I will try it when i get at home
    @stealth789:

• Do you have any other blocker like uBlock / AdBlock , … ? I mean anything that can block flash?

No i don't
    @stealth789:

• What exactly is displayed on page? Any specific error (screenshot or inspect elelent of video container would be great)?

I'm not at home, i can't answer that now.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.