Bookmark List Editing

• Hi all, Although Vivaldi bookmark function are state of art, I still spend for long time to personalize (move) new bookmarks into existing folders. Using right-click context menu, I "cut" and "paste" while I move myself from new folder to the existing. Could you share your better idea if any? This context menu does not have short cuts, like ctrl+x for cut or ctrl+v for paste, either. Sincerely yours, decamelon

• Sorry my fault.
    Bookmark context menu DOES HAVE short cuts, like ctrl+x for cut or ctrl+v for paste.
    So, this is the best way? Maybe.

If you are working only on the Bookmark Bar, you have to cut and paste to move bookmarks to folders.

If you are working in the side panel or the bookmarks manager, you can just drag them.

• Hello Ayespy,

Thank you very much for your kind comment.

Since my bookmark list is very long, so I had tough time to move a link from one folder to the other within the bookmark manager. But as you pointed out, if I open both bookmark manager and side panel with at the same time, I can drag and drop neatly.

Thank you for reminding me the side panel.

Sincerely yours,
    decamelon

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.