[Feature Request] Ability to change background color for loading webpages.

• I am using the dark theme along side dark themed websites and every webpage load, tab load, new page open, it flashes WHITE. Open/browse/back/forward, anything, screen will flash pure white for a millisecond where the webpage is supposed to load. please note im not talking about the entire browser flashing white, im talking about the area where the webpage loads at. This is equivalent to somebody flashing you with a flashlight in the middle of the night every few minutes/seconds. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=119871 this has been going on since 2008. There is a way to change this, [b]I am able to change this in Firefox,[/b] google refuses to acknowledge this, [b]Vivaldi team, please add an option to allow this change for all of your dark theme users. I don't want to be blinded every time i load a website.[/b]

• Annoys me too, but must be probably solved by chromium. The last seven years nothing happened. Would however be fantastic if vivaldi could solve it. A true friendship gesture… ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.