Escape key not bindable to a keyboard shortcut

• Hey! So, while rebinding my keyboard shortcuts, I noticed I wasn't able to bind 'Esc' to another shortcut. Most keys fill in the text box with a read out of what key combination was pressed, however it doesn't seem like Vivaldi is recognizing escape as a normal bindable key. The 'Stop Loading' action uses this key by default which works fine when the default is used, but even when deleting the default, I am unable to re-add 'Esc' as the shortcut key to any shortcuts without resetting it's default. When 'Esc' is bound to 'Stop Loading', pressing the escape key to rebind 'Esc' on another shortcut, I am correctly given a message informing me the key is already bound. I'm running Arch Linux x86-64, Vivaldi 1.1.453.6-1 (which is currently the most up to date on the arch user repo). I haven't tried it on another computer/OS, so I'm not sure if it's something wrong with my setup specifically, or if this is actually a bug. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.