Lastpass Password Manager extension

• Lastpass does not seem to work properly in Vivaldi. As i am typing typing this now I had to switch browsers because when I try to press save site or the first time i try to login it opens a blank page with something like this in the adress bar: "chrome-extension://hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd/tabDialog.html?dialog=login" As a Lastpass user i hope this will be fixed as this extension is almost essential to have if one is to use a browser. Other than that, Vivaldi is great. (And please add "close all tabs to the right" as an option! :) )

• Weird, I'm using the LastPass extension myself, and I haven't encountered any issues so far.

I'm running the latest snapshot build, so maybe install that if you're currently using the stable version.

• This has been identified a while ago since since Lastpass 4 came out. See this old post for a workaround.

• what about now?
    Lastpass works fine now?
    Or still have the same error as djtb said?

• A bit off topic, but yesterday I uninstalled Lastpass from my system completely.

There are simply too many sites, regardless of the browser, that Lastpass refuses to fill in the userid and password.

It's simply not worth the trouble to find out why it's not working properly.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.